The oatmeal gluten free bread crumbs serve as a good addition to your dishes giving it that thick feeling you have been looking for. The best part is that the bread crumbs are gluten free. The gluten free breadcrumbs can be added to your turkey or chicken which is usually what moms serve on Thanksgiving. Of course, you are not limited to that choice.
Sottish oat meal is made from whole oat groats which give it a fairly fine texture that is coarser than normal flour. It turns creamy when boiled instantly. If you have been looking for gluten free substitutes, well, this is the option for you. The sottish oatmeal can be used to make traditional heartfelt porridge despite been used to sweeten dishes that can be enjoyed by everyone who is on a gluten free diet. It has a rich nutritional profile.
Our favourite vegan oat dumplings (gluten, diary and egg free comfort food)
Ingredients (for 8 dumplings)
- 70 g Szafi Reform Cake Flour
- 80 g Szafi Free gluten-free breadcrumbs from oatmeal
- 20 g Szafi Reform Erythritol
- 1 pinch (0.5 g) Szafi Reform Himalaya salt
- 6 g bio lemon zest (1 large lemon zest)
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch of ground vanilla or 3 caps (5 g) of vanilla flavouring
- 160 g water
- toasted breadcrumbs
- Add the gluten free breadcrumbs from oatmeal, the sweetener and the salt and cook on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir the mixture (when cooled down, use your hands to mix the ingredients well)
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for 1 hour
Nutrition Facts of Szafi Free Gluten Free Bread Crumbs from Oatmeal (in 100 g)
Energy: 1545 kJ / 366 kcal
Fat: 6.2 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 1.0 g
Carbohydrate: 60.5 g
Of which sugars: 1.2 g
Fiber: 9.7 g
Protein: 12.3 g
Salt: 0.02 g
No added sugar; it contains naturally occurring sugars.