A high fibre diet helps your digestive system to clean, feel full and at the end loose weight. This gluten free fibre powder gives the missing addition to any food you eat during the day.
It is recommended to eat at least 30g fibre a day from various sources: beans, nuts, whole-grains and whole-meals. Furthermore, by adding this Gluten Free Fibre Powder to your food, you can lower their carbohydrate content as well. How brilliant is this?
You can use this Paleo Fibre Mix in any diet bread recipe, pastry or even in sponge recipes.
See our recipe for a low carb bread which has 97% less carbohydrate than an average bread.
- 75g Gluten Free Fibre Powder
- 12g Gluten Free Bamboo Powder
- 12g phosphate-free baking powder (or 3g bicarbonate of soda)
- 3g healthy salt
- 2-4g grounded garlic powder or other herb mix
- 3 free-range eggs
- 3 free-range egg whites
- 90g lukewarm water (if you would like to get a whiter bread, replace 20g with freshly squeezed lemon juice. It also gives a fluffier structure)
How to prepare the low carb bun:
- Get two bowls and combine the liquid ingredients in one and dry ingredients in the other one.
- Mix the two bowls together and let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 175 Celsius degrees.
- With wet hands you can form a baguette, buns, kaiser buns or even crescent rolls.
- Bake it for 60-65 minutes when baking the dough as a bread or 35 minutes when you formed smaller shapes.
- Let it cool completely before cutting it.
And here is some information why we need more fibre in our body and why we need to change the way how we eat. Prepared food don’t give us enough fibre to build a healthy digestive system, see why.
Nutrition details of Szafi Reform Reduced Carbohydrate Fibre Mix in 100 g:
Energy: 196 Kcal / 785 KJ
Protein: 0.9 g
Carbohydrates: 1.1 g of which sugar is 0.6 g
Fat: 0.5 g of which saturated fat is 0.1 g
Fibre: 91.6 g
Salt: 0.23 g
733 kJ / 183 kcal of the energy content of 100g flour mix comes from dietary fibres. Contains no added sugar, only naturally occurring sugar.
Ingredients: Bamboo fibre, psyllium husk flour, acidity regulating agent (citric acid), thickener (cognac gum).