A delicious, yeast free, egg free and gluten free pizza flour which you can eat during your Gluten Free Diet or Vegan Diet.
Have you ever prepared a pizza without yeast and egg? With this gluten free pizza flour, it is all possible. You can use this gluten free flour during your vegan or gluten free diet. Furthermore, this gluten free pizza flour can be a significant part of any balanced diet thanks to the high fibre content.
Moreover, this pizza flour mix is dairy free, soy free, wheat flour free, corn free, potato free, rice free and low in fat. In addition, it is guaranteed this pizza flour has no animal products, 100% vegan.
Try this gluten free pizza recipe:
Ingredients (for one 20cm pizza):
65g + 5g Gluten Free Pizza Flour
8ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
50g lukewarm water
- Mix the lemon juice, water and 65g Gluten Free Pizza Flour and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Once the dough had a rest, add as much flour to it as you need to get a nice, formable dough. (This is where you use the extra 5g)
- With a floured hand, form a 20-22cm pizza crust out of the dough and place it on a slightly oiled baking sheet. (You can use virgin coconut oil for the greasing)
- Place some tomato sauce on top and add your favourite toppings as well. (TIP: You can use organic cherry tomatoes and our pizza sauce recipe)
- in a preheated 200 degrees oven, bake the pizza for 10 minutes and at 180 degrees an additional 12 minutes. (If you want to add cheese on top, add it 5 minutes before the baking time)
Some more help with a video:
Nutrition details of Szaffi Free Gluten Free Pizza Flour Mix in 100g:
Energy: 1378 kJ (326 kcal)
Protein: 9.4 g
Carbohydrates: 62 g of which sugar is 1.9 g
Fat: 1.4 g of which saturated fat is 0.7 g
Fibre: 14.4 g
Salt: 0.8 g
Ingredients: Gluten-free flours (buckwheat flour, malt flour, sorghum), tapioca starch, fibres (bamboo fibre meal, psyllium husk flour), volume enhancer (sodium bicarbonate), spices (oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, acidity regulating agent (citric acid)