What is Szafi Free Spicy Steel-Cut Oats?
This delicious, spicy oat dish is a perfect gluten-free alternative to any side dish or risotto. Also, you can serve it as a completely vegan main dish with vegetables. Furthermore, steel-cut oat dish has a rich, spicy flavour that can definitely spice up your diet.
Check this video that shows you how to prepare Szafi Free Spicy Steel-Cut Oats:
Nutritional information (per 100g (dry))
Energy: 1541 kJ/ 366 kcal
Fat: 6 g
of which saturates: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 60 g
of which sugars: 2.8 g
Fiber: 10.7 g
Protein: 12 g
Salt: 0.7 g
Allergen info: Please always read the labels of the products you receive before consuming.
Gluten-free steel-cut oats, vegetable mix (carrot, parsley leaf, parsley root, parsnip, celery leaf, celery root, leek, yellow onion, tomato, pritamin pepper, lovage leaf, onion, pepper), salt, turmeric, curry mixture (turmeric, coriander, fenugreek seed, carrot, salt, ginger, mustard seed, cumin, cayenne pepper).
Directions for Use
Ingredients (2 servings (300 g))
– 125 g Szafi Free Steel-Cut Oats
– 200 ml water
– Mix the ingredients then cover and cook the mixture at medium-high temperature for approx. 8 minutes.
(Warrning: Cooking times may vary depending on your stove!)
– Stir at half time (after 4-5 mintues) so it won’t stick.
– Stir the mixture carefully and let it sit for 10 minutes with the cover on so it can completely absorb the cooking water.
– Serve it in itself as a side dish or mix it with cooked/baked vegetables for a vegetarian/vegan lunch.
– Add salt to taste!