You can use this gluten dairy egg yeast free flour for bread and dough which usually needs proofing. You save time both during making and digestion.
This is an express flour mix which will make your life easier by saving you time. You can prepare sweet and sour, normally yeast-leavened dough from this gluten dairy egg yeast free flour. This combination of millet, sorghum and sweet potato flour is vegan, egg free, soy free, dairy free, rice free, corn free, yeast free without no added sugar or salt.
This gluten free flour mix can be a crucial part of your balanced diet as it is a good source of fibre. You can prepare a gluten free cinnamon roll as well as a pizza twist from it. This flour mix needs no proofing, so you save as much time as possible. Moreover, you can use it as a gluten free bread flour mix as well.
Try one of the best gluten free milk loaf recipes:
Ingredients (for 490 g milk loaf):
250g Gluten Dairy Egg Yeast Free Express Flour Mix
55g erythritol or low carb powdered sugar
1g healthy salt
1g sodium bicarbonate
pinch of vanilla
one grated lemon skin (appr. 10g)
30ml apple cider vinegar (or freshly squeezed lemon juice)
260ml lukewarm water
dried fruits, if you wish
orange juice for brushing
- Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.
- Measure the liquid ingredients into one bowl and the dry ingredients to another.
- Pour the liquids onto the gluten free flour mixture and knead it until a nice, dough is formed which doesn’t stick to your hand.
- Rest the dough for 5 minutes.
- You can now form the dough. Our advice is to create a nice braided milk bread in the following way. Divide the dough into 3 equal pieces and roll them to 9 inches ropes. Braid them together smoothly and pinch the end to seal the bread.
- Brush the loaf with orange juice and then bake it for 50 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Then brush the loaf again with orange juice and bake it for an additional 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Let the loaf cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
Nutrition details of Szaffi Free Gluten Dairy Egg Free Express Flour Mix in 100g:
Energy: 1390 kJ (329 kcal)
Protein: 9.5 g
Carbohydrates: 63.3 g of which natural sugar is 1.3 g
Fat: 1 g of which saturated fat is 0.4 g
Fibre: 14.3 g
Salt: 0 g
Ingredients: Gluten-free flour (millet flour, sorghum, sweet potato flour), tapioca starch, fibre (psyllium husk flour, bamboo fibre flour), volume enhancer (sodium bicarbonate), acidity regulator (citric acid)