Try a quick and easy breakfast with this new Paleo and gluten free Coconut Porridge.
Do you get bored easily with your daily porridge? Yes, we understand that. This coconut porridge will change this. Coconut Oatmeal, just like any other breakfast porridge, contains high fibre and low calories. Perfect for a diet breakfast.
It is a Paleo, gluten free and dairy free porridge which will be ready in no time. You can prepare a healthy coconut oatmeal breakfast which is something in between an oat porridge and a semolina pudding. Moreover, your breakfast porridge will be full in fibre, have low calories, but will give you energy for long.
But how to prepare this easy breakfast Gluten Free Coconut Porridge, you ask. It is easy, and ready in a couple of minutes.
- 35g Vegan, Paleo and Gluten Free Coconut Porridge
- 200ml milk alternative (coconut milk, soya milk or any you like)
- 15g sugar replacement (erythritol or the 4 times sweeter stevia sugar alternative or even a vanilla flavoured erythritol)
How to prepare the Coconut Porridge:
- Add the coconut oatmeal mix to the cold milk alternative and start cooking it until it thickens.
- You add your favourite flavours (cocoa powder, carob powder) or fruits or jams (low carb blueberry, low carb apricot, low carb strawberry syrup, etc) and enjoy 🙂
Nutrition details of Szafi Reform Coconut Semolina Pudding Replacement with Erythritol in 100 g:
Energy: 174 Kcal / 718 KJ
Protein: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 45.3 g of which sugar is 7.9g, and of which polyols: 36.5g
Fat: 3.5 g of which saturated fat is 3.2 g
Fibre: 37.9 g
Salt: 0.1 g
304 kJ / 76 kcal of the energy content of 100g Paleo coconut porridge comes from dietary fibres. 36.5 grams of 100g of flour mix carbohydrate content comes from erythritol. This polyol has zero calories and an absorbable carbohydrate.
Ingredients: coconut flour, sweetener (erythritol), bamboo fibre, thickeners (cognac gum),