- A light, high in fibre, gluten dairy egg free bread flour mix for a homemade bread which remains soft even after few days.
Whether you follow a vegan diet or just like living a healthy life without additives in your bread, this flour mix is for you. This easy-to-use gluten dairy egg free bread flour mix gives you no aftertaste, just the fluffiness of a nice white bread. Furthermore, you can bake rolls out of it as well. This gluten free flour mix has a great taste and you can prepare a nice dough out of it within minutes.
As a matter of fact, you found a diet bread which tastes just like the one you loved before you started your weight-loss challenge. In addition, it is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, wheat free, yeast free, low in fat and vegan.
Our suggestion how to use this gluten free bread flour mix.
Gluten free bread recipe (455 g):
250g Szaffi Free Gluten Dairy Egg Free Bread Flour Mix
3g healthy salt (you can adjust it based on your taste)
30ml fresh lemon juice or 20ml white wine vinegar
280ml lukewarm water
1+1g coconut oil to make your bread crust brown
1. First, mix the water, lemon juice and salt.
2. Then add the gluten free bread flour into the liquid mix.
3. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
4. Turn on your oven to 180 degrees and form a bread out of the dough. Use the coconut oil on the top and bake the formed bread for 50 minutes. After the 50 minutes, brush the bread with the coconut oil again and bake at 200 degrees for an additional 15 minutes.
If you are up for a challenge, try to form gluten free Kaiser rolls instead of a simple bread:
Nutrition details of Szaffi Free Gluten Dairy Egg Free Bread Flour Mix in 100g:
Energy: 1391 kJ (329 kcal)
Protein: 9.5 g
Carbohydrates: 63.3 g of which sugar is 1.1 g
Fat: 1 g of which saturated fat is 0.3 g
Fibre: 14.3 g
Salt: 0 g
Ingredients: Gluten-free flour (millet flour, sorghum), starch (tapioca starch), vegetable fibres (psyllium husk flour, bamboo flour), volume enhancer (sodium bicarbonate), acidity regulating agent (citric acid)